Friday, August 19, 2011

~thank you~

Many thanks to those of you who voted, tweeted and facebooked about the KidsLinked Best Parent Blogger contest. I hope to live up to the role in the coming months!

I'm very, very humbled by this experience. When I started this blog I didn't even imagine anyone reading it except maybe my husband. Seriously! It just seemed like a great creative outlet and a way to wrap my head around the idea of possibly sharing my writing. It has turned out to be a hobby I really enjoy and has enabled me to connect with people I otherwise wouldn't have--both locally and nationally.

I also would like to again thank KidsLinked and encourage you to check them out if you haven't already. I think it's wonderful that they choose to put on a contest like this to celebrate and recognize bloggers in the Columbus area. There is a great crop of bloggers in Columbus who are an incredible resource. Not only do they help alleviate in readers that sinking "am I alone?" feeling by writing from personal experience, but they also promote our city and provide an avenue for discussions, connections and friendships to form among Columbus residents.

Why not take a moment and thank your favorite blogger for a post or a share or a link that you appreciated? I think they'd love to hear from you.

No comments: