Thursday, December 17, 2009

Three {3}


"A man and a woman had a little baby.
Yes, they did.
They had three in the family.
And that's a magic number."


Today J is 3!

Three years have passed since C's and my marriage grew into a family. A threesome. We've had three wonderful years as a trio. Soon, we'll be a foursome. I cannot even imagine how the joy and love will compound in us then, but I'm thrilled and anxious to find out.

~~~

{I celebrated my guy's special day by arranging the trio of J's photos, taken by Jessi of Everyday Studios. I love how his eyes and his smiles brighten our sunny kitchen even more.}

{Song lyrics: "Three is a Magic Number"; Schoolhouse Rock. C and I have always loved the cover by Blind Melon.}

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday, J! This is a favorite song of ours - covered by Elizabeth Mitchell :) I'm so glad we're having babies again around the same time! xx

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday! I love your take on how/why three is so special right now. And don't forget to update your profile... you're mom of a THREE-year old now. :)

Jessi said...

Happy Birthday! I love see the trio of Jack images together, very fun display! The three of you always radiate love on our sessions together. Three is fun, but FOUR will be lots of fun for you too.

katie said...

@Cheryl,

I'll have to pay attention for the Elizabeth Mitchell cover. We love her "You Are My Little Bird" album.

Amanda said...

I'm a little belated but Happy Birthday J!! How quickly time flies!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Love that song! Hope it's been a great birthday week!

Steph