Thursday, January 1, 2009

At Year's End


* C, J, and I celebrated with family & friends

* I embraced my inner nerd and won a game of Balderdash

* We ate way too much with the intention of making changes beginning Jan. 1

* I "get" (and love) the concept of blogging

* C and I laugh every day at the hilarity of life with a toddler

* I have set writing goals for myself

* C and I have become a rather good book reviewers (if I may say so)

* Our family has made excellent use of "family time" throughout the year. Whether it be FNT (Family Nap Time), cuddling up together with books, using our memberships to the Columbus Zoo and Franklin Park Conservatory, visiting the library, or taking mini-vacations, we've had a lot of fun.

* and, of course, I have some resolutions for 2009. I don't always make resolutions, but the ones I am committing myself to this year really speak to me and seem attainable. Wish me luck!

Happy New Year! Best wishes to all for a happy, healthy 2009.

2 comments:

3/4 said...

Happy New Year sister!

Cheryl said...

Happy Happy New Year! I wish you guys all the best in this next year. xx