At the risk of coming across as self-important and snooty or sounding like Oprah or Martha Stewart, I've decided to go ahead with a blog series called 'My Favorite Things'. I think it could be fun, and maybe it will help some of you while searching for the perfect gift this holiday season. I'll post a handful of things and then continue the series a little on down the road with some fresh new favorites.
And, please feel free to add links or post comments about your favorite things.
- Great Harvest bread - especially the cinnamon chip. The principal at my husband's school usually gives a loaf to all the teachers at Christmas and Easter, which I think is a nice tradition.
- Elizabeth Mitchell's cd You Are My Little Bird - beautiful folky music that makes me imagine it's Spring.
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks - I love double-duty products!
- Aveda Hand Relief Lotion - Aveda's signature scent combined with the most amazing moisturizer.
- Shopping for Christmas ornaments and handmade gifts at Columbus' annual Winterfair.
- Charley Harper's Birds and Words - Intricate and intriguing art as well as funny, tongue-in-cheek descriptions of various birds. Great addition to the library of an artist or naturalist.
- Life is Good tote - Fun and functional!